Thursday, November 15, 2007

Floor Hockey

There is something about playing sports that nothing else on earth can do. That's bring 16 men who have never met each other and make them work together for absolutely no reason at all but for fun. Doesn't that seem strange to you? We live in such an independent "me me me'' society that it boggles my mind that perfect strangers can put there egos aside and work together. So maybe its more then just a bunch of dudes with pieces of wood (or composite fibres now a days) chasing a little ball and hitting it into a mesh enclosure. It's world peace. Thats why soccer won the Noble Peace prize, which if you think about is actually pretty sad. They couldn't find a person being peaceful enough that they had to name an activity. Crazyness.

I'm putting my very sore floor hockey bones into bed. One love.

No comments: