Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's A Future Shock

Brian Is: Excited

Sammy comes in 1 more day.

This is huge, I've been waiting for a long time to get some one on one Sammy time, this is really going to lift my spirits up I think. This is better than my vacation for me.

Brian Is: Feelin Superfly.

Only because I'm listening to Curtis Mayfield.
Did you know?:
- That he played the guitar, bass, saxophone, piano, and drums. All Self-taught!
- Jimi Hendrix opened for Curtis Mayfield and the Impressions in 1962 and Jimi blew up his amp.
- Curtis was paralysed from the neck down in 1990 when a piece of lighting equipment fell on him. He continued to write music despite not being about to play any instruments.
-He was partner in 3 separate record labels (Mayfield, Windy C, and Curtom) in the 70's and was instrumental in starting the careers of Chaka Khan, Herbie Hancock, Gladys Knight and the Pips and of course Jimi Hendrix.

Brian Is: The Fantasy Hockey King

That's right 5-0-1 so far. I cant be stopped.

Brian Is: The Bootleg King

I've become quite good now at finding songs you wont find anywhere else but online. I love it

Here's a few.

1. MITCH feat. Uffie/Feadz
2.
MSTRKRFT vs Fergie
3. Sebastien Grainger
4. Annie

These links might die, but just email me if you really want them.

Thanks Yall, I'm Back Tomorrow, One Love.

No comments: