Sunday, December 16, 2007

Boogie Down

Episode 5 is up. It's a day early because I'll be in Calgary tomorrow (more on that later) and I have no idea whether I'd have enough time to record it, so I just made it easier on myself and did it today. Next weeks will be on Monday again with any luck. Then my friends, it's the big Best of 007 [007] podcast. I'm pretty stoked for that one. But anyway heres the playlist. You know the drill subscribe on iTunes or listen online on the cast-site. PS: Ignore the lady when she tells you its Episode Four, we know which episode it really is!

Busy P – Mix Intro
Daft Punk – Oh Yeah
Voodoo Chili – Look At What You’ve Done To Me (Mustapha 3000 Remix)
Feadz – Split Again
Earth Wind and Fire – September (Titsworth Remix)
Justice – Phantom Part II (Hubert Remix)
Wise Guys – Oo La La
St Germaine – Rose Rouge (Spiller Remix)
Cassius – Toop Toop (Minitel Rose Remix)
Cassius – Rock Number One
Peter Bjorn and John – Lets Call It Off (Girl Talk Remix)
Noah York City – Don’t Stop Till There Be Light (MJ/Justice Mashup)
Bloc Party – Flux (JFK Remix)
Kylie – 2 Hearts (The Twelves Remix)
Armand Van Helden – Conscience
Boys Noize – Feel Good / TV Off
Ursala 1000 – Beat Box Cha Cha
Uffie - Pop The Glock

Peace and One Love!

No comments: