Sunday, December 16, 2007

Vacation Starts.......Now

Well I'm finally on my Christmas holidays. I'm pretty happy to be going back to Calgary for more than 48 hours this time. Plus I'm just happy for the time off. With my job, time off is a luxury so I take it when I can.

I'm gonna be in Calgary around noon tomorrow and I'm back at Gull Lake sometime on the 26th. I'm excited to just relax and see friends I haven't seen in sooo long. I'm probably gonna get some floor hockey in too at the church. I also plan to see Sammy as many times as I can once she's done exams. I'm also gonna get my passport stuff taken care of so I can finally get it. Which will help in my goal to become a flight attendant.

About that, maybe I'm just being impatient, but I'm really wondering if its gonna work out because I haven't heard back from them, and I've got a sneeky suspicion that I wont. So it's got me thinking about plan B or C or D, so on and so forth. But then I'm also thinking about going back to school, which in talking to Sammy tonight really put the bug in my brain. I've for sometime (since about grade 7) had the notion that Psychology would be a good field for me to be in, cause I've always enjoyed helping people sort out problems and such. My drawback was always either bad grades or not willing to spend so much time in University, so I've just put it on the back burner. But the idea keeps popping up from time to time I was even thinking about randomly yesterday and then strangely enough it came up again today with Sammy. Could God be telling me that this is a direction I should go? If so, where do I go from here? So while I'm in Calgary I need to figure out what it would take for me to go back to school, if that really is what I should do. Who knows, I get allot of crazy ideas that never really amount to anything. But more importantly I need to think about plan B if the Flight Attendant thing doesn't work. I'm thinking maybe Sunterra again, but I would need to make sure I would be making alot more money this time then when I left. Ah I feel like I'm rambling on and on about this.


I need to process things a little more, but I will keep you all posted. Peace and One Love!

No comments: