Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holidays

So I'm back at camp for a little while. We have a small family group who is enjoying the camp till Saturday morning. I'm not gonna lie, I was quite pissed to have to cut my holidays short to cater to a family, but it's not so bad. I think I'm just being selfish and just need to get over it. I'm gonna be back on holidays as soon as they leave, so its not it's that bad.

Being in Calgary was great. I didn't think I missed Calgary so much until I got home and finally started to relax. I got to do whatever I wanted and it felt nice for a change. I got to see Sammy alot which made me so happy. I love her so much. I got to drink alot, which is something I dont get to do much of at Camp, so that was nice. Plus I got to see alot of my friends which made it so much better. One of my best friends Josh is going to Australia for a Poker tournament which is so sweet, I'm really happy for him.

I did alot of thinking and planning about my future. I got my passport stuff in order, so I'll see where that takes me. But also I now have a place to live once I move back, and I have a guaranteed job (temporary or otherwise) as soon as I get back too. So that is a very good feeling. On Thursday and Friday I helped my old boss at Sunterra in the kitchen getting ready for the Christmas meals that they produce and it was good to be back in comfortable and familiar territory. So thats where I'll likely go back to if West Jet doesn't work out right away, which is not really what I wanted but it's better then being unemployed.

I thought more about going back to school and I figured I may stray a little from Psychology maybe go into Journalism. I dont know why I would choose journalism, but I think it would be a challenging field of expertise and it would open up my creativity and allow me to express my crazy idea's alot more. So who knows we'll see what happens. But my big concern is getting back to the city right now and I'll leave it at that.

I also thought about the kind of person I am and how I'm perceived. I've been known to intimidate people which I dont like about myself, but I hope that is changing. I've noticed lately that I have been alot more happier and that is a good thing. So I'm hoping that this happiness can spill over into making me a more positive person. Cause who likes being negative? It takes to much energy. Any thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I'll make it a resolution to become a more positive, happier and laid back person. But I've realized that I cant do it alone, so whoever reads this, please help me out. I would love tips, advice, etc on how to bring out my more calm, laid back, happier self. I'd really love it.

Thats all for now. Thank you to everyone who I have ever met and I hope you had a great Christmas and that your new year in 2008 will be the best year of your life. God Bless and talk to you soon. Peace and One Love!

No comments: