Monday, December 3, 2007

So Long Ago

Sorry, its been a while since my last post. I haven't been doing to much other than working. This past weekend Gull Lake had its first 'Advent Retreat.' Formally known as the 'Down Home Christmas' it was cool to see some old counselors who I had when I was a camper. Funny story. My boss asked me if I could make Mulled Cider. But what I thought he said was Malt Cider. I looked at him kinda funny and said sure, but I'm not to sure how to make it, but I'll look it up on Google. He said it's like Apple Cider on speed. I agreed and kinda chuckled to myself. Needless to say 20 minutes later with a discouraged sound to my voice I said ''Oooooooh you mean Mulled Cider didn't you?''. That would've been a great way to kick start the Advent Season, but oh well.

I surprised Sammy last night by visiting her at work which was great. But on the way back I almost got into a pretty bad accident on Highway 2 lucky though nothing really happened, I just slid into the big ditch in between the directions of traffic and nothing else. Crazy weather.

Tonight I'm pretty excited for the next episode of the Dirrty Needles Podcast. It's gonna be a Hip-Hop show but it'll be alot of not so well known stuff with crazy instrumentals. I'm looking forward to it. Look for it.

This weeks pretty quiet for me so look for alot of blogs.

One Love yall.

No comments: