Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pop is Pop Spelt Backwards

Hey guys. I know this is pretty late (4 days actually). But with the busyness of my schedule over the Christmas holiday in Calgary I never had time to. But I'm back at home and back to business when it comes to the Dirrty Needles Podcast. So Episode 6 is finally up (better late than never) and I'm pretty excited about this one. Its an all Pop (or somethings similar to pop) Cast. But dont worry it's none of your pre-fabricated bubblegum bull crap that the BSB's and Britney would spit out. This is more of the power-pop and rock type stuff that is actually authentic and tolerable. Theres some cheesy pop songs from back in the day as well, but mostly it's a happy go lucky hour and 15 minutes that I hope you'll enjoy. You know the drill when it comes to finding it. It's on iTunes and directly on the web on the castsite (click here:). Here's the playlist.

The Avalanches - Hearts In 3/4 Time
Happy End - Kaze Wo Atsumete
Vailhalen - Our House Is Host
Teenagersintokyo - Very Vampyr
Kid Koala - Fender Bender
Lily Allen - LDN
Sebastien Grainger - The Rhythm Method
Low Scores - Black Tape
Len - Steal My Sunshine
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Is In)
Beck - New Pollution
Cardigans - Carnival
Sudden Infant Dance Syndrome - Zombie Song
The 5678's - I'm Blue
Gary Numan - Cars
Yo La Tango - Sometimes I Dont Get You
April March - Chick Habit
White Stripes - Walking With A Ghost (Tegan and Sara Cover)
KISS - I Was Made For Loving You
VHS Or Beta - Burn It All Down


Episode 7 will be a day early again because I'll be away on Monday, look for it on Sunday on iTunes bright and early.

Enjoy. One Love

No comments: